- -2 (Poor) is the average in war-torn or severely underdeveloped nations (most of sub-Saharan Africa, central Asia, or the island nations of Oceania).
- -1 (Struggling) is the average in poorer Third Wave economies (India, Indonesia, Pakistan, much of the Arab world, most of South America, and parts of sub-Saharan Africa).
- +0 (Average) is the average in stable Third Wave economies (Brazil, most of China, Iran, Philippines, and Russia).
- +1 (Comfortable) is the average in Fourth and early Fifth Wave economies (Argentina, Canada, the wealthier Islamic Caliphate states, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Thailand, much of the United States, and some Chinese provinces). People in off-world colonies are usually at this level or higher.
- +2 (Wealthy) is the average in Fifth Wave economies (Australia, Japan, South Africa, Western Europe, and several U.S. states).
Using the Extra: Resource, Revisited rules in Fate Core (pg. 284).